Friday, June 11, 2010

You Belong With Me!! :D (has nothing to do with my post but i'm listening to the song)

SO... basically.... ya know... life rocks... as it always has... and I must admit some pretty awesome things have happened to me. The opening ceremonies for the summer games were LEGIT. I have to say, I loved it. The fireworks were awesome, and what are fireworks without my good buddy TANNER!! :)

My car is kinda fine now.... She gets around the best she can and hasn't broke down on me... yet. BAHAH! Cedar is fun. But I can't help but feel as though something is missing...

Something big is missing...

It's as though there is this big hole in my identity...

I don't like it but I get by. I still remain happy. I am pretty proud of my optimistic attitute. I remember how depressed I used to get a couple years ago... I guess that's what's expected when a very important person leaves in your life. I still think about it sometimes... but I look forward to the future.

I keep myself busy all the time. I spend each day cleaning, reading, creating, writing, looking for jobs, and hanging out with my buddies. I like it. I like it a lot. Just same as always, something is missing. Is it normal to feel that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment