Monday, June 7, 2010

R.I.P. Thelma Gertrude-A piece of crap but amazing car

Thelma finished her life on the side of I-15 on the way to Cedar City. Now she sits all alone on the side of a road... with my phone charger and book shelf in it... AHHHHHHHH! :( It's very upsetting. It seems as though everything that can go wrong JUST went wrong this weekend. Why? Hmmm... Maybe I should start to read a book...

Well, just thought I would say that for a moment. I am just so upset that I probably won't have a car to drive anymore... not a very good thing... well one good thing happened... I am just happy that people are willing to pick up my phone calls when they are asleep and talk to me (If you read this, thank you, you made my day and helped me stay sane!)

I. Love. Life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment