Thursday, June 3, 2010

BLUGH!!! :(

I feel oober oober sick to my stomach... I just do not feel good at all. I think it's because of this job.... I just don't know about it anymore... I don't really know what to do... it just doesn't seem right. I have always hated salesmen and now... freak... I am one of them. It makes me sick. At first I was way excited. Here I am. I have a great product to show the world. It's good. It's fantastic. It will save you time and money... but I don't think it's right for me to intrude on other's lives selling stuff... I think people should call me... I don't know... I am just really upset right now ya know? There are so many perks and benefits to this job... yet... is it worth it? I have no clue... I just don't wanna be broke.

As a matter of fact....

I don't wanna grow up... I don't want to have to worry about money. I don't want to go out in the world yet. I just don't think i'm ready... I want to be able to go to the lake with my family and not have to go to another training seminar.... I want to be successful... I want to make a difference in lives (which this job could help me to potentially do) but.... this is all so horribly... I don't even freakin...know...

There is a lot of 'I want' in this blog...

Maybe... this job isn't about what I want... maybe... this job is about reaching out beyond myself and willing to make sacrifices to grow as an individual.

To tough out the hard times so I can be successful....

In short, I know my product will help people....and that I can help people as well... why should I be sad or upset? I just need to keep the final goal in mind.

...Don't I...?

Or am I just justifying this all...

I guess only time will tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment