Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sigh... Saint George :) Hewwo Home :)

Sigh... It is SO good to be back in Saint George. I love it here. I finally get to feel the heat and be surrounded by the various locations and memories that helped turn me into the person who I am today. I am rather sentimental. I enjoy it though. To bad getting here wasn't as amazing as getting here, let me tell you, THAT was a doozy of a story.

My car broke down... three times today. Good old Thelma Gertrude just didn't have it in her to make the long trip to St. George. You should have seen me. I was so upset. I thought that my car was going to totally die and I wouldn't be able to get any form of transportation. It's insane. Now the only thing that seems to occupy my thoughts is money and where it will come from next. One stress leads to another as you get older.

Fortunately, my car did not break down to the point where it wouldn't work (what a relief). I am just not supposed to drive it from St. George to Cedar anymore and I am okay with that. As long as I have a car to get me to work and back in College I think I will be all set.

Once I got settled, I texted my friends and we decided to have a little get together at her house. Before I went over though, I walked around good old Desert Hills High School. Have you ever walked around your high school during the summer? It has a totally different... spirit to it. Especially mine. It seems as though everything is happy and amazing at that school during the summer. I remember all the dreams I had. All the things that I thought I wanted to do. Now as I look back, I have come to realize that although I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do, I still grew into the person I wanted to become (well.... almost... growing into that person will take a whole lot more time than just four years of high school)

After walking around the amazing Desert Hills High School, I went to my friends house and showed all the girls some pictures of the guy that I like... he is adorable and so freakin cute! haahah (they approve... to bad my sister doesn't). I miss these guys. We had so much fun! We made some pudding dessert stuff with my friend's parents while Kameron and I had a competition and came up with a new television show (which hopefully will air this Monday on Youtube, you won't want to miss that one). The park was pretty legit too! I ran through the water.... with my clothes on... and took pictures. HAHAH we had so much fun! Kameron is now officially one of my new favorite people. It was nice to see all my friends again. They are really good people who care about me a lot. I miss you guys and wish you all the happiness in the world. People as amazing as you deserve the world!! (Hailee, you would be like my favorite pair of earrings because your beautiful and I always want them to be close to me. :) I hope I can find friends this amazingly wonderful and positively influential in college!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment