Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ROOMMATES!!!! :D

Almost all of my roommates have moved into the apartment. I am so surprised. I thought that I wouldn't do to well, but I already adore all of them and think that they are adorable. I am so excited for the school year! With my Dan (boyfriend), my friends, my roommates, my classes... AH life is going to rock! I just hope that I can hold onto all of what I have recently obtained. Sometimes it's hard to accept change, but I have noticed that the changes that have happened to me lately in my life have brought me the most happiness. Man! I love change... sometimes. hahah.

I applied for nine theatre jobs at the school yesterday. NINE. My hand was dead by the end of filling all of them out. I also made this really really REALLY legit resume that I freaking LOVE. I hope that all of those theatre people at the college can adore my resume and give me a couple jobs. It would make me oober happy. I like jobs. Jobs are good. Especially when they are involved in the theatre department.

Makenzie bought me wine glasses at the DI today. They are freakin LEGIT. Can I just say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE wine glasses. Once I get out on my own entirely, all of my cups will consist of wine glasses. They make me happy. :)

Well. Dan is freakin incredible... I adore the man and think that he is by far one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. I guess we will just have to see where life will go. The only thing that I can predict is that life is going to change... how it's going to change...I guess I will never know.... We will see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment