Monday, August 16, 2010

"If you're lucky enough to be in the mountains, you're lucky enough."

Life has an interesting way of totally throwing me off guard and giving me a taste of something that I never expected to happen. Remember that boy I talked about? Well, we are back together again. All the little "break-ups" that we have had have been good for us, and made us realize how much we really care about each other. It's nice. I am not oober twitter patted like I have been in the past, but every time I see him or talk to him my heart beats a little faster and I feel a little more light headed. Being with him is... comforting and... peaceful. I can't help but know that I am doing the right thing and I absolutely love it.

I went to a cabin with my boyfriend and some friends up north. It was a blast. I have missed the mountains. Being with my man helped build our relationship... I don't know. It was just good to be with him those couple of days and just... appreciate him even more. Yay for cabins and camping!

So my room mate just moved into my apartment today... or should I say is currently moving into my apartment. I like her. She is way cool and I have a good feeling about her. I think his school year will be fan-freakin-tastic!!! :)

Well! I am starving and I need to go turn in some job applications so I am going to cut this blog short. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment