Saturday, October 2, 2010

Magical :) Magical :)

This has been one of those incredible weekends that seems to change your life. I went to see my family for family pictures, realized how much I love my family, and then....

WAM!

Well, I can't really describe in words the amazing change that has occurred in my life. Nothing truly that spectacular happened. As a matter of fact, nothing really happened... but my heart was full. I was happy. I was truly happy. I feel closer to the lord than I have ever felt in a long time... everything is just falling into place. I never thought it would. I always felt as though everything was going to go wrong... but now I know that the lord will help me and guide me to exactly where I need to be.

And no matter what happens.

I will know that the lord loves me.

And wants the best for me.

BESIDES THAT!!! I am sitting in the darkened kitchen of my apartment while four of my room mates are wrestling on the floor, yelling, and taking pictures. HAHAHAAHH! It's fantastic! I have the best room mates in the world. They are beautiful! AMAZING! Spectacular! AND INSPIRATIONAL young women who are helping me become the best I can be. Very few people in this world can say that their room mates their freshman year of college were just perfect for them. These girls are among my best friends and I am so happy for them. They are the best. Period.

Eliza has a boyfriend (who is amazing), Rachel has a boyfriend (who is amazing), and the rest of us enjoy our spare time laughing and going to ST. George, and loving and all sorts of fun stuff. Life is great.

I also gave my phone number to my waiter at brick oven pizza this past week. He was really cute! I like my forward nature sometimes! Everything is just working out! Yay life!

No comments:

Post a Comment