Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I miss home :\

I really like college. I really really do. It's great. The life style and being on my own is just what a girl like me needs. I need to be independent and college has given me the opportunity to do so. Yet, despite the good time I am having, I can't help but reminisce... I really miss home.

I miss being in St. George and being surrounded by my family down there. There was something about St. George.. there was this magic it had to it. It will always be my home and nothing will ever really compare. I didn't take advantage of what I had down there. I was always so keen set on getting out of there that I didn't enjoy life as it came. I miss home. And I wish that I could have the opportunity to re-do high school knowing what I know now... but... that's behind me now and I am thankful for all the lessons I learned. They were HARD but... are going to contribute to the woman I am supposed to become.

I've changed. I feel like a different person. Everything is going great. I'm peaceful and content which is more than I have felt in a long time. God has blessed me so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment