Monday, May 31, 2010

Boys and Snowcones. :D

Snow cones. Who ever knew that I could be so happy getting one? I for dang sure didn't. I mean... I always have liked them... who doesn't? Isn't that against an American law? HA! Anyway, after experiencing a rather stressful day filled with dropping my phone in water and doing a lot of laundry, and ironing a shirt for freakin ever! My brother texted me and asked me if I wanted to go get a snow cone with him and his friends... how could I resist?

After getting in the car with my brother's friends, we drove over to my parents house to get money then over to the snow shack (or... whatever these Cedar people call them... it's different up here) my brother's friends are so cool. They make me smile. They make me laugh. They are just... awesome (for lack of a better word) Cedar guys are simply the shiz. Most of them are just all around good guys. I'm excited for college now. I am also looking forward to getting to know my brother's friends more.. is that really weird?

Vector Marketing called me today. I have an interview scheduled with them tommorrow afternoon. WISH ME LUCK!! I really hope I get this job... my first job interview... wow... i'm so... AHHH! :D :D :D I would like to say thank you to boys, snowcones, and Cedar. Life is going great.

No comments:

Post a Comment